- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals
- Excellent choice for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands
- Provides sustained energy to promote stamina and endurance
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Made from gluten free grains
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
VICTOR Performance is an excellent choice for adult dogs with high physical demands that require sustained energy and stamina. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense formula is specially formulated for adult dogs and large breeds that are susceptible to joint issues.
VICTOR Performance for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
Full ingredient list: Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Chicken Meal, Pork Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Organic Dried Seaweed Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Stearate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Inulin, Lecithin, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product (Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms).
Crude Protein (Min.)26.0%
Crude Fat (Min.)18.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.)3.8%
Linoleic Acid (Min.)2.6%
alpha-Linolenic Acid (Min.)0.4%
Zinc (Min.)150 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.)0.35 mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min.)150 IU/kg
L-Carnitine* (Min.)100 mg/kg
Chondroitin* (Min.)250 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (Min.)
(Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis)80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.