Victor Hi-Pro Plus
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken, pork and fish meals
- Excellent for dogs that need high levels of quality protein, like growing puppies and pregnant or nursing females
- Provides sustained energy for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Made from gluten free grains
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
One of our top selling formulas, VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is a nutrient-dense, multi-meat formula packed with high levels of quality protein to support the nutritional needs of growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and high-performing dogs. With scientifically advanced and nutritionally complete ingredients, this formula promotes sustained energy and healthy immune and digestive systems.
VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
Full ingredient list: Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Pork Meal, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Whole Grain Millet, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Organic Dried Seaweed Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Stearate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Inulin, Lecithin, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product (Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms)
Crude Protein (Min.)30.0%
Crude Fat (Min.)20.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.)3.8%
Linoleic Acid (Min.)2.6%
alpha-Linolenic Acid (Min.)0.4%
Zinc (Min.)150 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.)0.35 mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min.)150 IU/kg
L-Carnitine* (Min.)100 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (Min.)
(Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis)80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.