Standlee Premium Grab & Go Compressed Orchard Grass, Bale
Approximately 50 lbs.
Premium Orchard Grass Compressed Bales are formed by allowing Standlee Premium Western Forage® to grow to the proper stage of maturity, cutting the plants, allowing them to sun-cure (dry) to an acceptable moisture level and baling the forage at the optimal time. Standlee Premium Western Forage® creates compressed bales of forage from a large 4’x4’x8′ bale that is put through a press, sliced horizontally, pushed onto a scale, weighed, compressed and then banded. Orchard Grass forage is typically slightly higher in protein and calories compared to Timothy and can be moderate to high in sugar content.
Growing (slow to moderate growth), mature and overweight horses, horses with HYPP, performance horses, mares early in pregnancy and breeding stallions.
- Natural forage length mimics grazing
- Moderate protein
- Lower calories than alfalfa or mixed forages
- Slow intake, stimulates chewing and minimizes digestive upset
- Convenient to handle and store
- Physical form allows visual inspection of quality and consistency
Crude Protein Min 8%
Crude Fat Min 1.5%
Crude Fiber Max 35%
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Orchard Grass Forage