Purina Natural Adv. Show Rabbit, 50 lb.
Completely balanced corn-free diet specially formulated to promote proper development, vibrant fur, reproduction. This food contains added vegetable oils for advanced fur quality and is designed for enthusiasts who raise and show rabbits. We are proud to have partnered with many award-winning rabbit owners.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% complete daily nutrition: Complete, nutrition – no additional supplements necessary. Great for rabbits of all ages.
- Corn-free: Corn-free diet created especially for the unique needs of rabbits
- Formulated for excellent fur quality: Vitamin A and essential fatty acids to help promote proper development of skin and fur
- High palatability: Highly palatable to encourage proper intake to help support growth
- High-quality plant proteins: Formulated with nutrients found only in plants that optimize vitality and support immune function
- Lactobacillus, yeast & yucca shidigera: Added lactobacillus, yeast and balanced fiber to support digestive health with added yucca shidigera to aid in odor control
- Proprietary amino acid profile: Building blocks of life from protein to maintain optimal muscle and tone
- Purina® FeedGuard® Nutrition System: Utilizes a constant nutrition formulation process that automatically compensates for naturally varying nutrient levels in ingredients for great nutritional consistency. Uses a total rabbit nutrition formulation system that considers all key nutrients and their interactions with each other to support overall rabbit health.
- Wholesome AdvantEdge™: Advanced, consistent, natural nutrition free from all fillers, preservatives and artificial colors
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNT*
Small Breed (2–3 lbs) 2–3 oz per day
Large Breed (6–10 lbs) 4–10 oz per day
Medium Breed (3–6 lbs) 3–7 oz per day
Giant Breed (10+ lbs) 6–12+ oz per day
*Control feed rabbits during first three months of life to avoid digestive upsets. Adult pet rabbits tend to overeat and lose body condition by becoming too heavy. Therefore, adjust the feeding rate to maintain a desired weight. Does will need more food (even full feed if her litter is large) to maintain body condition during lactation. Check weight and body condition of rabbits regularly.
Whenever rabbits are changed from one feeding program to another, it should be done over a five- to- seven day period to avoid digestive upsets. During this time, mix the new food with the old, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing an equal amount of the old. This will allow time for the rabbit’s intestinal micro flora to adjust to any new food. Provide plenty of clean, fresh, cool water to animals at all times. Please consult the feed tag sewn onto the bag for specific feeding recommendations.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested food to animals as it may cause illness or death.
Crude Protein…MIN…16 %
Crude Fat……..MIN…3.5 %
Crude Fiber……MIN…18.5 %
Crude Fiber……MAX…23 %
Calcium (Ca)….MIN…0.75 %
Calcium (Ca)….MAX…1.25 %
Phosphorus (P)..MIN…0.50 %
Vitamin A………MIN…4800 IU/LB
Salt (NaCl)…….MIN…0.25 %
Salt (NaCl)…….MAX…0.75 %