NutriSource Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of dog foods, NutriSource® Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include prebiotics and probiotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource® grain inclusive formulas stand out.
- Lamb meal is the #1 ingredient.
- Supplemented with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine to support heart health.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what’s best for your family pets!
Ingredients: Lamb meal, brown rice, barley, oatmeal, dried plain beet pulp, menhaden fishmeal, flax seed, natural turkey and chicken flavors, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), dehydrated alfalfa meal, sunflower meal, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, sunflower oil, salt, DL methionine, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), taurine, lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, and dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Guaranteed Analysis / USMetric
Crude Protein (Min.)22.0%220 g/kg
Crude Fat (Min.)13.0%130 g/kg
Crude Fiber (Max.)7.0%70 g/kg
Moisture (Max.)10.0%100 g/kg
DL Methionine (Min.)0.25%2.5 g/kg
Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)0.2%2 g/kg
Iron (Min.)135 mg/kg135 mg/kg
Copper (Min.)13 mg/kg13 mg/kg
Manganese (Min.)13 mg/kg13 mg/kg
Zinc (Min.)150 mg/kg150 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.)0.35 mg/kg0.35 mg/kg
Choline Chloride (Min.)0.25%2.5 g/kg
*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)2.3%23 g/kg
*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)1.0%10 g/kg*
Taurine (Min.)0.08%0.8 g/kg*
Glucosamine (Min.)180 mg/kg*
Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)590 mg/kg*
L-Carnitine (Min.)20 mg/kg*
Total Microorganisms (Min.)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus)100 million CFU/lb **
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound
Calorie Content – Metabolizable Energy (calculated): 3,697 kcals per kg, 405 kcals per cup