Grubs Boot Company, Frostline 5.0 Boot, Fuchsia
The Grubs Frostline 5.0 High Boot featuring the TRAK™ sole with Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology. This sole has small lugs front & rear to provide good ‘push off’ grip and a prominent heel for ‘braking’ grip. The Frostline boot is an ideal choice for both work and leisure activities.
Constructed with Grub’s 5.0™ thermal technology, the Frostline 5.0 is the perfect boot for the field and the comfort and warmth will allow you to keep competing in all forms of outdoor leisure & sport.
- Full Height for superior leg protection and warmth.
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grub’s HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretch-ability.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Operate in Temperatures 85 to -5 Fahrenheit
- TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology
All Grubs footwear uses self-insulating INSU-FOAM ULTRA bootie construction which acts as a neutral medium between the wearer and the outside.
This unique super stretch material is commonly used in deep sea dry suits, and has a 300% stretch rating. It is then covered with a 4 way stretch knitted nylon jersey which as suggested can expand not only in width but also height.
In our 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ boots the bootie is lined with moisture wicking terry knit, which keeps the wearer dry and has a super stretch to fit most calves. As INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ is a temperature neutral material it will keep the wearers foot comfortable in most conditions for a prolonged period.
TEMPERATURE RANGE 85 to -5 Fahrenheit