Equine Omega Complete Oil
Equine Omega Complete is a complete essential fatty acid supplement used by some of the top horse trainers, horse owners and veterinarians to provide the perfect fat for proper cell function.
Horses were not meant to live in stalls and consume feeds high in saturated chemically extracted fat, they were meant to graze on fresh green grass. There are trillions of cells in a horse’s body and the majority of that cell wall is made up of fat, if it is good fat like Equine Omega Complete, nutrients get in and waste gets out and the cells function properly. However if the fat in your horse feed is hydrogenated, after chemically extracting using hexane and the fat contains animal fat, it is bad for your horse. This would be like you eating fast food every meal of your life. Bad fat builds a plastic wall around cells and eventually the cells began to function poorly. If cells are provided a properly balanced omega 3 rich polyunsaturated fat that contains the proper antioxidants that cleanses the cell walls of bad fat, the horse own anti inflammatory system is stimulated, the immune system strong, hoof quality is dramatically increased, hair coat is improved and anxiety is relieved.
Equine Omega Complete is an everyday product for every horse. It is a specifically formulated blend of mechanically expelled (not chemically extracted) organic soybean oil, human grade, deep water, wild caught fish oil and 1,200 IU’s of all-natural vitamin E per daily dose. This product has NO chemical processing, NO hydrogenated fats, is comprised of all human grade ingredients with a very balanced ratio of Omega 3’s to Omega 6’s.
Used by some of the top horse breeders, trainers, horse owners and veterinarians, it supplies a complete balance of beneficial fatty acids to provide the perfect fat for proper cell function.
Equine Omega Complete provides and supports the following:
- May help reduce joint and tissue inflammation
- Can significantly reduce chance of colic
- Helps grow stronger, healthier hooves
- Supports a beautiful, healthy hair coat
- Builds a strong immune system
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Maintains oxygen/blood flow aiding in conditioning & stamina
- Promotes a healthy reproductive system in stallions and mares
- Assists in proper cell development and function
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system
- May reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Delays lactic acid build up in muscles