Who we are
Our website address is: https://krusefeed.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Kruse Feed & Supply, Inc. cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal information includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Billing and payment information
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Information You Provide to Us
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a krusefeed.com account to provide an email address and password, along with a username or name, address andd phone number. This used to complete your purchase.
- Payment and contact information: If you buy something from us, we’ll collect information to process those payments and contact you. We also keep a record of the purchases you’ve made.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact available at: https://krusefeed.com/contact/. Contact information sent will be used for communication between you and Kruse Feed & Supply staff only. No information from contact forms will be shared with any 3rd party organization without consent by you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Kruse Feed & Supply, Inc. only shares data with service companies needed to complete the purchase of goods. These include:
- Payment gateway: payment provider to process the payment.
- Woocommerce Flexible Shipping Extension: Used to provide accurate shipping rates through USPS.com and UPS.com.
- Google Analytics: Used to analyze traffic to site for insights only. To opt out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=en-GB
How long we retain your data
Data collected on our site pertaining to the purchase made will be saved for a period of at least 7 years in accordance with California state law.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Kruse Feed & Supply takes your security very seriously. User information is never shared over the phone. All information is stored on secure servers and access is limited only to staff that need to access it for the purpose of completed your purchase.
What third parties we receive data from